- Securecell water resistant EPS Core
- PVC sandwich on the deck for strength
- Vacuum bagged Biaxial carbon top and bottom
- Unbelievably light and Incredibly stiff
- Includes foam core Carbon Fibre fin
Includes 2 x Neoprene wrapped racing straps, inserts both sides on the nose for regular or goofy foot set up.
All NSP DC race board shapes are designed by Alain Teurquetil and shaped by Dale Chapman with input from world champion Travis Grant
Brushed Carbon is the NSP mid tier race focused construction -designed for the advanced or elite level rider looking fer an edge in performance Carbon vacuum molded epoxy construction with a wood inlay in the deck for superior durability
Further refinement to plan shapes and overall profiles result in a range of boards that are capable of winning races for the accomplished paddler.