Stand Up Paddle is a watersport accessible to all at any age. This sport provides benefits for physical health but also mental health, which is just as important.
From children to seniors, it can be practiced at any age because you can choose your intensity. It is a soft activity with little risk of injury unlike other watersports.
Stand Up Paddle’s physical benefits:
- Sculpt your figure and lose weight without realizing it. Having fun while doing sport is what makes Stand Up Paddle so popular.
- Funny way to improve your balance
- Work on your breath and endurance
- It's a full body workout because you need to be constantly sheathed: back, shoulders, arms, legs, abs, buttocks.
Stand Up Paddle’s mental benefits:
- Clear your head and change your mind
- Recharge your forces
- Less stress
- Breathing fresh air
- Be in harmony with nature